$45.14/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving fresh-baked bread with butter
- Subtle wide rim-embossed, lined-edge design represents a classic, timeless style
- Features a warm ivory (American white) body for a versatile, traditional appearance
- Fully vitrified to ensure superior durability
- Designed to withstand continuous heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
- International Tableware AT-16 Athena 10" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Plate - 12/Case
- International Tableware AT-10 Athena 6.5 oz. Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Embossed Stoneware Grapefruit Bowl - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-1 Athena 7 oz. Ivory (American White) Embossed Stoneware Low Cup - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-11 Athena 7 oz. Ivory (American White) Embossed Stoneware Fruit Bowl - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-3 Athena 12 oz. Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Embossed Stoneware Deep Rim Soup Bowl - 24/Case
- International Tableware AT-2 Athena 5 1/2" Ivory (American White) Embossed Stoneware Saucer - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-12 Athena 9 1/4" x 6 7/8" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Embossed Stoneware Platter - 24/Case
- International Tableware AT-14 Athena 11 7/8" x 9 1/4" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Embossed Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
- International Tableware AT-15 Athena 18 oz. Ivory (American White) Embossed Stoneware Nappie / Oatmeal Bowl - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-17 Athena 8.5 oz. Ivory (American White) Embossed Stoneware Toledo Mug - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-19 Athena 11 1/8" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Plate - 12/Case
- International Tableware AT-7 Athena 7" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Plate - 36/Case
- International Tableware AT-8 Athena 9 1/2" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Plate - 24/Case
|International Tableware AT-5 Specs|
|Top Diameter||5 1/2 Inches|
|Edge Style|| Embossed|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
International Tableware AT-5 Details
Classically serve your signature fresh-baked breads with butter with this International Tableware AT-5 Athena 5 1/2" ivory (American white) embossed wide rim rolled edge stoneware plate! This stoneware plate is perfect for serving a slice of light, airy bread with a slab of melty butter on top. Alternatively, use it to serve a dinner roll alongside your most popular steak and potato dinner. It's fully vitrified for superior durability and lasting performance, and it's oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for superior versatility. Additionally, its rolled edge construction prevents chipping and breakage when stacked and when in use. This plate features a warm ivory (American white) color, great for traditional restaurants, diners, coffee shops, and cafes. The subtle wide rim-embossed, lined-edge design represents a classic, timeless style, great for hospitality, too.
International Tableware is your source for quality tabletop products at a great price. Formed with the goal of "Refreshing The Tabletop," International Tableware was born out of a want to serve as a leading supplier to the foodservice and retail markets. By listening to their customers while remaining committed to providing innovative designs, high quality products, superior service, and competitive pricing, International Tableware has proven leader in the foodservice industry.
Top Diameter: 5 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register