Intedge 90" x 90" Square Burgundy Hemmed Polyspun Cloth Table Cover
$26.15/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 11||$28.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Resists fading, shrinking, and pilling
- 65/35 polyester/cotton blend lasts longer than 50/50 blends
- Features the wrinkle-resistance of polyester while still being soft to the touch
- Adds a sophisticated touch to restaurants and catered events
- Maintains beauty after repeated washings
You May Also Need
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this linen item?
- Place it in your washer on the gentle cycle, but avoid overloading the washer as this can lead to wrinkling. When drying, use the low-heat, delicate dry setting.
- Will this table cover have a seam?
- Due to the size of this table cover, it is made of two pieces of fabric sewn together, so there will be a seam where the pieces are joined.
- Why does this item look lighter/darker than other items of the same color?
- Due to normal variations in color intensity between dye lots, textiles dyed in different batches of the same color dye may vary slightly in shade.
- What makes a 65/35 polyester/cotton blend table cloth better than a 50/50 blend?
- A 65/35 polyspun table cloth will feel soft to the touch, as well as being wrinkle-resistant. It comes with the added benefit of longer wear, and is resistant to fading, shrinking, and pilling.
Dress your tables in style with this Intedge 90" x 90" square burgundy hemmed polyspun cloth table cover! Cloth table covers are perfect for the heavy use of commercial settings, and can be reused time and time again. Combining the softness of cotton with a more natural look, this 65/35 polyspun hemmed table cover gives you the best of both worlds, with a stronger polyester presence than in a 50/50 blend. This exceptional table cover features a long life, resisting shrinking and pilling during washing. While it may wrinkle slightly more than 100% polyester, its quality blend will absorb more during spills, won't create as much lint as 100% cotton, and maintains its beauty after repeated washings.
This table cloth is perfect for creating a more sophisticated look with limited investment. With the right color and a few added tabletop pieces you can turn your bland table into an attractive setting. This is perfect for restaurants that are looking for a relaxed lunch setting but a more cultivated appearance for dinner.
Caterers will also enjoy having these table cloths on hand to quickly change a venue to have a more desired atmosphere. Plus, these table cloths are easy to transport from one event to the next, while also being easy to clean and maintain from one weekend to the next.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:best church tablecloths stain planning ordering order Novenber ladies dryed
Last year in Novenber our church had a Christmas dinner for ladies and I order two black tablecloths. They looked very expensive and when I washed and dryed them no wrinkles.We are planning on ordering 18 for our church.They don't stain and are the best and best priced I have found.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register