I love these tablecloths! I use this beautiful dark blue as a modern alternative to black. Wears well and has not faded (I wash in cold water). Great price too!
Other Available Sizes:
- Resists fading, shrinking, and pilling
- 65/35 polyester/cotton blend lasts longer than 50/50 blends
- Features the wrinkle-resistance of polyester while still being soft to the touch
- Adds a sophisticated touch to restaurants and catered events
- Maintains beauty after repeated washings
- Shipping Weight
- 2.13 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 72 Inches
- Machine Washable
Made in America
- 65/35 Poly/Cotton Blend
- Table Covers
Customer questions about this product
- Why does this item look lighter/darker than other items of the same color?
- Due to normal variations in color intensity between dye lots, textiles dyed in different batches of the same color dye may vary slightly in shade.
- How can I properly care for this linen item?
- Place it in your washer on the gentle cycle, but avoid overloading the washer as this can lead to wrinkling. When drying, use the low-heat, delicate dry setting.
- What makes a 65/35 polyester/cotton blend table cloth better than a 50/50 blend?
- A 65/35 polyspun table cloth will feel soft to the touch, as well as being wrinkle-resistant. It comes with the added benefit of longer wear, and is resistant to fading, shrinking, and pilling.
- Will this table cover have a seam?
- Due to the size of this table cover, it is made of two pieces of fabric sewn together, so there will be a seam where the pieces are joined.
Dress your tables in style with this 72" x 72" square navy hemmed polyspun cloth table cover! Cloth table covers are perfect for the heavy use of commercial settings, and can be reused time and time again. Combining the softness of cotton with a more natural look, this 65/35 polyspun hemmed table cover gives you the best of both worlds, with a stronger polyester presence than in a 50/50 blend. This exceptional table cover features a long life, resisting shrinking and pilling during washing. While it may wrinkle slightly more than 100% polyester, its quality blend will absorb more during spills, won't create as much lint as 100% cotton, and maintains its beauty after repeated washings.
This table cloth is perfect for creating a more sophisticated look with limited investment. With the right color and a few added tabletop pieces you can turn your bland table into an attractive setting. This is perfect for restaurants that are looking for a relaxed lunch setting but a more cultivated appearance for dinner.
Caterers will also enjoy having these table cloths on hand to quickly change a venue to have a more desired atmosphere. Plus, these table cloths are easy to transport from one event to the next, while also being easy to clean and maintain from one weekend to the next.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- 72" x 72" Square Black Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square Burgundy Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square Ivory Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square White Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square Hunter Green Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton Blend Cloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square Light Blue Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square Mauve Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
- 72" x 72" Square Pink Hemmed 65/35 Poly/Cotton BlendCloth Table Cover
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Good quality for the price. Used as an accent table cloth over a darker colored, larger table cloth. Pleased with look after washing, used only once so far.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register