$6,441.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $193.23 back (19,323 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Designed to hold a 30" wide ice machine (sold separately); storage capacity of 250 lb. of cube or pearl nugget ice
- Direct dispense design ensures ice goes into the glass every time
- Power Clean for easy bin access; interlock prevents machine agitation when the front panel is open
- 1" of insulation to reduce melting; made of durable stainless steel and smudge-resistant plastic
- Designed for maximum ice storage while taking up the minimum amount of space; 115V
Works WithView All Items
- Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FR Elevation Series 30" Remote Cooled Full Dice Cube Ice Machine - 115V; 525 lb.
- Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HR Elevation Series 30" Remote Cooled Half Dice Cube Ice Machine - 115V; 525 lb.
- Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FR Elevation Series 30" Remote Cooled Full Dice Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V; 615 lb.
Ice-O-Matic IOD250 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 197 lb.
- 30 1/4 Inches
- 30 11/16 Inches
- 39 5/8 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 250 lb.
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Ice-O-Matic IOD250 Details
Easily dispense ice in a wide variety of applications with this Ice-O-Matic IOD250 30" wide countertop ice dispenser! This dispenser is designed to work with a 30" wide modular ice machine (sold separately) and is just 30" wide on its own so that it can fit into tight spaces in hotels and healthcare settings. This unit can hold up to 250 lb. of ice and features 1" thick insulation to help reduce melting so that your ice supply remains ready to use for a longer period of time. The eye-catching graphic on the front of the machine causes it to stand out to guests and employees alike, while the direct dispense design and simple push-to-dispense operation ensures the ice always go into the glass!
An auto rotate feature helps prevent jamming, and the quick stop feature prevents ice overflow that can create slippery floors and waste. When you need to clean this unit, the Power Clean system allows quick access to the bin without the need to move the unit away from the wall. There is also an interlock switch which turns off agitation in the dispenser when the front panel is removed to help ensure employee safety. This ice dispenser is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-resistant plastic so that it is easy to clean and looks professional for your customers. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 30 11/16"
Height: 39 5/8"
Capacity: 250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register