$2,813.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $84.39 back (8,439 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 185 lb. of full dice ice per day and stores up to 70 lb. at a time
- Creates 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" full dice cubes
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection inhibits bacterial growth on surfaces
- Front air intake and discharge for installation in tight spaces
- 6" legs for convenient cleaning; R404-A refrigerant, 115V
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Ice-O-Matic IFI4C Inline Single Ice Machine Water Filter Cartridge - 10 Micron and 0.5 GPM, 1/4" Compression
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 160 lb.
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 26 1/4 Inches
- 39 Inches
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 185 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 70 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter important?
- A water filter is a worthwhile investment to make because it will have a huge impact on the long-term performance of your new ice machine. A filter is essential to prevent the build-up of mineral deposits and sediments within the ice machine.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA Details
If you need an ice machine for your service area or bar, this Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA 24 1/2" air cooled under counter full dice cube ice machine with a 70 lb. bin is a great choice! It is made for those tight undercounter spaces where you need to have ice handy but don't have room for a loud, large, bulky modular machine. This machine produces full dice sized cubes that measure 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" and are great for a wide variety of beverage service applications. It makes up to 185 lb. of cube ice in a 24 hour period and can store up to 70 lb. at a time in its convenient built-in bin.
This undercounter ice maker has a harvest assist feature that ensures consistent ice product for the life of the ice machine and also helps to reduce energy consumption while increasing capacity. Using less energy and making more ice makes this unit an economical choice. Plus, it also has Pure Ice, an exclusive built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of bacteria on surfaces for safety.
This unit's space-saving 24 1/2" wide undercounter design is great for use under a counter at your bar, diner, or cafe. It has a front air intake and discharge to help reduce the required installation clearances - a must-have for tight spaces. The cabinet also has a low profile top while the front door allows quick and easy access to the ice stored inside. At the same time, the adjustable 6" legs allow for thorough cleaning underneath the ice machine for proper sanitation.
This ice machine is made of sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic so you can be sure that it will stand up to a commercial environment and always look great if it is being used in a service area where customers can see it. A 115V electrical connection and a water connection are required for operation.
Width: 24 1/2"
Depth: 26 1/4"
Bin Capacity: 70 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register