Ice-O-Matic B40PS Ice Storage Bin - 344 lb.
- Holds up to 344 lb. of ice
- Designed to work with 21", 22", or 30" wide ice makers (sold separately)
- Durable stainless steel finish with a polyethylene bin liner and foam insulation
- Sturdy 6" adjustable legs to meet sanitation requirements
- Slope front design and lift-up door for easy access to ice; rear drain port for cleaning
You May Also Need View All Items
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A 21" Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 208-230V; 1149 lb.
plus $5,154.52 / Each
Ice-O-Matic KCICEP Plastic Ice Paddle
plus $94.49 / Each
Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A 21" Air Cooled Pearl Nugget Ice Machine - 115V; 740 lb.
plus $4,270.56 / Each
Ice-O-Matic GEM1306A 21" Air Cooled Pearl Nugget Ice Machine - 208-230V; 1350 lb.
plus $6,799.85 / Each
Ice-O-Matic MFI0800W 21" Water Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 115V; 940 lb.
plus $4,129.52 / Each
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W 21" Water Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 115V; 541 lb.
plus $3,282.46 / Each
Ice-O-Matic GEM0450W 21" Water Cooled Pearl Nugget Ice Machine - 115V; 508 lb.
plus $3,414.89 / Each
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256W 21" Water Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 208-230V; 1137 lb.
plus $5,257.84 / Each
|Ice-O-Matic B40PS Specs|
|Height||37 1/2 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||344 lb.|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
Ice-O-Matic B40PS Details
Ensure that you always have enough ice on hand by using this Ice-O-Matic B40PS ice storage bin in conjunction with your 21", 22", or 30" wide ice maker (sold separately). This ice bin holds up to 344 lb. of ice at one time and can be used with many different types and models of ice machines depending on what your business requires.
Designed for durability and sanitation, this ice bin has a stainless steel exterior finish and a polyethylene bin liner. Plus, it has foam insulation in the walls for structural strength and to help prevent melting. The bin comes with sturdy, 6" adjustable legs that keep the bin up off the floor so you can clean underneath and ensure that your business meets sanitation standards.
This ice bin has a slope front design and a lift-up door for easy access to the ice and to make it easy for staff members to clean the bin as needed! Another aid for cleaning is the drain port on the back of the bin - it's perfect for allowing cleaning solution to drain out during the cleaning process. Plus, it also siphons away melted ice to help keep your ice supply fresh and loose for easy scooping.
Height: 37 1/2"
Capacity: 344 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register