Hubbell PT200 Liquid Propane Tankless Booster Heater - 199,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Tankless design boosts dependability and reduces maintenance costs
- Patented VariFlame technology replaces standing pilot and increases efficiency; uses liquid propane
- Designed for use with conveyor or flight-type dishwasher machines
- Stainless steel jacket and base for longevity and durability; wall mounting bracket available
- Impressive 90% efficiency
- Digital display for easy monitoring and self-diagnostics for intuitive servicing
- Features water treatment system and high temperature shut off with manual reset
- 115V; 199,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Properly sanitizing dishes is critical for food safety, but with the Hubbell PT gas booster series, ensuring that your dish machine reaches the necessary 180 degree temperature is easy. Watch this short video to found out why this series stands out in the industry and how it can greatly benefit your food service business!
|Flow Rate||274 - 480 GPH|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this booster water heater replace a primary water heater?
- No, it is not designed for that purpose. This unit should only be used as a secondary water heater.
- Does this gas booster have more than one venting option?
- Yes, for flexibility during installation, this item is available in either side or rear venting. Please select an option above prior to checking out.
This Hubbell PT200 liquid propane tankless booster heater is the smart solution to ensuring that your kitchen tools, cookware, and dinnerware are safe and sanitary after washing! Boasting an innovative tankless design, the unit requires less maintenance than units with tanks, while increasing efficiency to an impressive 90%. This gas booster heater is engineered for use with either conveyor or flight-type dish machines, and ensures that water heats to the proper 180 degrees Fahrenheit for food-safe sanitizing. Plus, its stainless steel exterior jacket and base keep the unit protected and free from corrosion, promoting long-lasting performance, even in heavy use applications.
Capable of heating 274 GPH from 110 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, or 480 GPH from 140 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, this booster heater operates with patented VariFlame technology, a temperature control system that eliminates the need for a standing pilot and boosts overall performance efficiency. When the unit is in use, you can monitor function by viewing the easy-to-read digital display. In the case of difficulties, the built-in self-diagnostic system enables self-service of the machine to cut down on costly, professional troubleshooting.
The unit includes a range of features designed with safety in mind. For instance, the ECO high temperature shut off immediately powers down the unit if it reaches unsafe temperatures for operation. In this case, you can use the manual reset to easily restore the machine and continue operation once in safer conditions. Another great safety feature of this booster heater is the brass pressure reducing valve, which is supplied with each booster heater. A finned tube copper heat exchanger, a temperature and pressure relief valve, and two temperature and pressure gauges are included, as well.
For optimal operation, the unit is equipped with a water treatment system for blended phosphate. This helps stop scale from forming and affecting the performance of the booster heater. The unit stands on 6" plastic legs, providing enough clearance for installation on the floor of your kitchen or dish washing area. It requires a 115V electric connection and a liquid propane gas connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Hubbell PT125 Liquid Propane Tankless Booster Heater - 125,000 BTU
Hubbell PT125 Natural Gas Tankless Booster Heater - 125,000 BTU
Hubbell PT200 Natural Gas Tankless Booster Heater - 199,000 BTU
Hubbell PT56 Liquid Propane 3 Gallon Compact Ventless Booster Heater - 55,000 BTU
Hubbell PT56 Natural Gas 3 Gallon Compact Ventless Booster Heater - 55,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register