- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Hoshizaki R404-20610 20' Pre-Charged Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit for URC-22F and URC-26J Remote Condensers
- Hoshizaki R404-35610 35' Pre-Charged Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit for URC-22F and URC-26J Remote Condensers
- Hoshizaki R404-55610 55' Pre-Charged Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit for URC-22F and URC-26J Remote Condensers
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
|Hoshizaki URC-22F Specs|
|Width||46 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/16 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
Hoshizaki URC-22F Details
The Hoshizaki URC-22F remote ice machine condenser is designed specifically to work with selected Hoshizaki remote cooled ice machines. It boasts a weather-resistant cabinet for a long service life, and may be installed up to 55' from the ice machine. When connected to the compatible ice machine with a remote line set (sold separately), remote cooled ice machines and condensers provide quieter operation and improved energy efficiency compared to standard air or water cooled models.
- Acceptable ambient temperature range is -20 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- R-404A refrigerant; 115V
Left to Right: 46 38"
Front to Back: 14 1/16"
Height (including legs): 40 1/2"
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
|Hoshizaki KMH-2000SRH (208/230V, 3 Phase)|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register