$6,970.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $209.10 back (20,910 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Cabinet is weather resistant to increase service life
- Designed for quiet operation
- Improves overall ice making efficiency and energy savings
- For use with Hoshizaki KMS-2000MLJ ice machines
- 208-230V; 3 Phase
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Hoshizaki HS-0243 25' Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit for SRK-20J and SRK-20J3 Remote Condensers
$395.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Hoshizaki HS-0244 35' Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit for SRK-20J and SRK-20J3 Remote Condensers
$490.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Hoshizaki HS-0245 55' Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit for SRK-20J and SRK-20J3 Remote Condensers
$620.00/EachOut Of Stock
Hoshizaki SRK-20J3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 325 lb.
- 62 Inches
- 21 Inches
- 45 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Plug Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Remote Condensers
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki SRK-20J3 Details
The Hoshizaki SRK-20J3 remote ice machine condenser is designed specifically to work with Hoshizaki KMS-2000MLJ remote cooled ice machines. It boasts a weather-resistant cabinet for a long service life, and may be installed up to 55' from the ice machine. When connected to the compatible ice machine with a remote line set (sold separately), remote cooled ice machines and condensers provide quieter operation and improved energy efficiency compared to standard air or water cooled models. They can effectively operate in ambient temperatures of -4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 208-230V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation and runs on R-404A refrigerant.
Left to Right: 62"
Front to Back: 21"
Height (including legs): 45"
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register