Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $339.90 back (33,990 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
- Top mount design allows for extra cabinet storage space
- Dynamic airflow keeps each shelf at the right temperature for safe storage
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, sides, and top
- Includes an expansion valve for faster recovery times and more efficient operation
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 230V, (2) 3/4 hp compressors
Other Products from this Line
- Hoshizaki F2A-FS 55" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F1A-FS 27 1/2" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F2A-HS 55" Half Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F1A-HG 27 1/2" Half Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F1A-FG 27 1/2" Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F1A-FSL 27 1/2" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer - Left Hinged
- Hoshizaki F1A-HS 27 1/2" Half Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F1A-HSL 27 1/2" Half Solid Door Reach-In Freezer - Left Hinged
- Hoshizaki F2A-FG 55" Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F2A-HG 55" Half Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
- Hoshizaki F3A-FS 82 1/2" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
|Hoshizaki F3A-HS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||830 lb.|
|Width||82 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Height||79 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||79.03 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||With Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Number of Compressors||2 Compressors|
|Number of Doors||6 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||9 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 12 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Hoshizaki F3A-HS Details
Providing impressive performance and dependable durability, this Hoshizaki F3A-HS 82 1/2" half solid door reach-in freezer is engineered to hold your frozen ingredients in a safe environment. Designed with a stainless steel interior with a stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top, the unit features a sleek appearance and the ability to withstand busy, heavy use in commercial kitchens. The stainless steel construction looks great and is also easier for your employees to maintain during the hustle and bustle of their daily tasks. Plus, the 2 3/8" of foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain interior temperatures and increase the cabinet's structural strength.
For ultimate storage flexibility, this freezer comes with 9 adjustable, epoxy coated shelves. Designed for your utmost convenience, the unit is sure to accommodate your ever-evolving needs as your business grows, expands, and transforms over time. This unit also boasts interior LED lighting to help employees find items fast and work more efficiently.
Since this model has field reversible half doors, you can save energy by only opening the half you need to access. Each door has an exclusive stepped design to protect the recessed door gasket from damage. Plus, the doors are self-closing to help conserve energy but will stay open when required for easy loading and unloading. The sturdy hinge design and a flush mount, full length, extruded aluminum handle design hold up under the abuse of frequent opening and closing. Also, the doors come with a lock so you can keep your stock secure after hours.
This freezer has a solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and an LED display so you can keep an eye on the unit's performance. It has a set point range from -10 to 12 degrees Fahrenheit. The special ducted air distribution system ensures even cooling throughout the cabinet to make sure that your frozen food is always stored at consistent temperatures.
This freezer uses a top-mounted refrigeration system which increases interior storage space. It utilizes (2) 3/4 hp compressors and circulates eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, this freezer is equipped with a thermal expansion valve that regulates the flow of refrigerant for faster recovery times and more efficient operation. This unit requires a 230V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 82 1/2"
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 79 1/2"
Capacity: 79.03 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register