- Comes with a 1 Year Limited Edge-Chip warranty
- Features a fully vitrified body to prevent moisture absorption
- High in Alphalain ® content to reduce risk of scratching or chipping
|Homer Laughlin by Steelite International HL6456000 Specs|
|Height||1 9/16 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||4 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 1/8 Inches|
|Color|| Bright White|
|Edge Style||Wide Rim|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin by Steelite International china item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
Homer Laughlin by Steelite International HL6456000 Details
This Homer Laughlin by Steelite International Pristine Ameriwhite 12 oz. wide rim soup bowl is perfect for serving soups, salads, and pasta, with a wide rim for balancing crackers or bread. It is made with a high-fired, lead-free glaze. This crisp, bright white (Ameriwhite) 12 oz. soup bowl features a simple lines and a wide rim design. This chip-resistant soup bowl is perfect for unique cafes, restaurants, hotels, and at catered events.
Top Diameter: 9 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 4 1/2"
Height: 1 9/16"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads for
Homer Laughlin by Steelite International HL6456000
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register