Homer Laughlin HL30000 8.75 oz. Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim China Mug - 36/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$235.50/Case|
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Edge-Chip warranty
- Features a fully vitrified body to prevent moisture absorption
- High in Alphalain ® content to reduce risk of scratching or chipping
Proudly based in the USA, Homer Laughlin Hall China Company produces quality china that is built to last.
|Homer Laughlin HL30000 Specs|
|Height||2 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Edge Style||Narrow Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin china item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
Homer Laughlin HL30000 Details
Use this Homer Laughlin narrow rim 8.75 oz. creamy white / off white mug to serve gourmet coffee, cappuccino or hot chocolate. This Homer Laughlin narrow rim mug has a simple handled design embellished with a high fired, glaze.
This Homer Laughlin narrow rim mug is ideal for hotels, restaurants, cafes, or at catered events.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 3 3/8"
Capacity: 8.75 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Homer Laughlin HL30000
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register