- Comes with a 1 Year Limited Edge-Chip warranty
- Features a fully vitrified body to prevent moisture absorption
- High in Alphalain® content to reduce risk of scratching or chipping
Homer Laughlin by Steelite International HL16500 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 16 lb.
- 1 1/4 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 1/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 4 3/4 Inches
- 3.25 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Monkey Dishes
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin by Steelite International china item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
Homer Laughlin by Steelite International HL16500 Details
This Homer Laughlin by Steelite International rolled edge / narrow rim 3.25 oz. creamy white / off white fruit bowl is perfect for framing fresh fruit. Its simple, rolled edge / narrow rim design is draped in a high-fired, lead free glaze.
With delicate lines and a 3.25 oz. capacity, this Homer Laughlin by Steelite International rolled edge 3.25 oz. fruit bowl is ideal for serving fresh fruit, side dishes, and desserts. Its chip-resistant design makes it ideal for hotels, restaurants, and at catered events.
Top Diameter: 4 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 1 1/4"
Capacity: 3.25 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Homer Laughlin by Steelite International HL16500
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register