Hobart MG2032-1 # 32 Meat Mixer / Grinder with Air-Drive Foot Switch Operation - 7 1/2 hp
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Grinds 55 to 60 lb. of beef per minute
- 7.5 hp grind motor; 1 hp mix motor
- Grinds 60 to 65 lb. of pork per minute
- Stainless steel finish
- Pneumatic (air drive) foot control
- 200 lb. meat capacity
- 208V, 3 phase
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Hobart 32STF-HOG #32 Large Stuffing Horn for 4146, 4246, and 4732 Meat Grinders / Choppers
Hobart 32STF-SHEEP #32 Small Stuffing Horn for 4146, 4246, and 4732 Meat Grinders / Choppers
Hobart MXGD-SIDEBD Stainless Steel Hopper Splash Guard
Hobart MXGD-TBLSL Meat Grinder Split Level Table
Hobart MXGD-CART Meat Grinder Lug Cart
Watch this video to learn how to properly operate and care for your Hobart MG1532 and MG2032 mixer/grinders.
|Width||26 7/8 Inches|
|Height||91 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||55 - 65 lb. per minute|
|Horsepower||7 1/2 HP|
|Type||Meat Choppers / Grinders|
Customer questions about this product
- What do I need to do to complete my order for this meat grinder / chopper?
- Under “Accessories & Options” (top right of the page), any fields marked with an asterisk (*) MUST be selected at time of order; you need to choose one of the available options in that field for the product to work properly. However, you can find all of our available options on the site too. If, for example, you wanted to order several different grinder plate sizes, you can find additional ones in our Meat Grinder Accessories category!
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway. Please measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside.
Boasting a 200 lb. meat capacity, the Hobart MG2032-1 # 32 meat mixer / grinder is perfect for heavy duty meat prep! Plus, its foot control option allows for precise, hands free operation! This compact-design grinder / mixer can grind 55 to 60 lb. of fresh boneless beef per minute through a 1/8" plate, and 60 to 65 lb. of pork per minute through a 3/16" plate (plates sold separately).
- Pneumatic (air drive) foot control for hands-free operation
- Counterbalanced lid and double wall construction
- Easy access hopper and exterior surfaces and side feed option for tandem grinding (right side only)
- Grinds fresh or frozen meat tempered to 26 degrees Fahrenheit or higher in both flake or stick form
- Wedge cylinder grinding end designed for use with standard # 32 knives and plates (sold separately)
- Powered by 7.5 H.P. grind motor and a 1 H.P. mix motor with guard and electrical interlock system for safety
- All food contact surfaces are easily cleanable
- Glass bead finished stainless steel hopper, stainless steel panels, stainless steel ring and cylinder, tinned mixing arm and conveyor screw
- Also includes drain pan, meat deflector, and (2) fixed adjustable casters
Width: 26 7/8"
Height (including hopper): 91 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L21-30P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Hobart 4246-1 # 32 Meat Grinder / Mixer - 5 hp
Lug / Tote Boxes
French Fry Cutters
Hobart 4146-20 # 32 Meat Grinder - 5 hp
Weston 10-3201-W #32 Pro Series Electric Meat Grinder - 120V - 2 hp
Hobart 4812-36 #12 Meat Grinder / Chopper 120V - 1/2 hp
Galaxy SMG400 #5 Meat Grinder - 120V
Globe CM12 Chefmate #12 250 lb. Meat Grinder
Hobart 4822-35 #22 Meat Grinder / Chopper 240/1 - 1 1/2 hp
Vollrath 40743 #12 Meat Grinder 1 hp 110V
Vollrath 40744 #22 Meat Grinder 1 1/2 hp 110V
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register