- Disposer only
- Heavy aluminum grind and discharge housings
- 1 1/4 hp motor
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
Other Products from this Line
|Hobart FD4/125-1 Specs|
|Height||21 5/8 Inches|
|Wattage||874 - 960 Watts|
|Features||Made in America|
|Horsepower||1 1/4 HP|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Can I cancel my order if I choose to add accessories or options to my item?
- Non-stocked items or items with accessories or special options come directly from the manufacturer and we cannot guarantee that they can be cancelled once your order is placed.
- How long do the electrical control groups and solenoid valves take to ship?
- Electrical control groups and solenoid valves are special order items and will take 3-4 weeks to ship. This could also potentially change the shipping time for your disposer, so all your items can arrive at the same time.
Hobart FD4/125-1 Details
The Hobart FD4/125-1 garbage disposer offers a simple, efficient and economical way to dispose of food waste in restaurants, hotels, or hospitals, serving up to 300 meals per day, cafeterias, commissaries, or schools serving up to 500 meals per day, vegetable/salad prep areas of restaurants serving up to 1000 meals per day, or in scullery areas of facilities serving up to 4000 meals per day. Simply push the waste into the opening and, while running cold water, turn on the unit to wash food scraps and leftovers down the drain.
To make sure all the food waste is broken down to proper size before passing to the drain line, the shredder ring on the Hobart FD4/125-1 garbage disposer has four machine-ground primary-action breaker bars and 42 secondary-action grinding teeth. The two hardened stainless steel cutter blocks are replaceable and can be indexed to offer new cutting edges.
The Hobart FD4/125-1 garbage disposer also features a vinyl isolating ring at the cone mounting to eliminate metal-to-metal contact, reducing both vibration and noise. To prevent food waste from "riding" on the center, the flywheel is designed with a breaker blade mounted at the center, accelerating the grinding action of the disposer.
When purchasing this food waste disposer, be sure to include an Electrical Control Group for fast, efficient operation.
With Control Group 4, the operator has the ability to manually operate the direction of the flywheel rotation for dual directional grinding. With Control Groups 5 and 6, automatic reversing is standard. This enables the disposer to free of jams and extends the life and efficiency of the grinding elements.
This compact unit is designed to be wired on site with a 208-240/480V, 60 Hz, 3 phase electrical configuration.
Height: 21 5/8"
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register