$12.99Ships free with Plus
Other Available Colors:
- Full-face, wind-resistant design offers protection from cold and hazards
- Designed to provide warmth under hard hats and helmets (sold separately)
- 220-gram, stretch polar fleece material with a breathable mesh nose and mouth panel
- Lime color and reflective strip on back provide high visibility
- Single-wash flame-resistance treated; one size fits most
|Cordova Safety Products HL150HV Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.24 lb.|
|Features|| Fire Resistant|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
Cordova Safety Products HL150HV Details
Stay warm and readily visible with this hi-vis lime polar fleece wind-resistant balaclava face mask. This balaclava features a full-face, wind-resistant design that offers total thermal protection for the head and neck and can even be tucked into a jacket to keep cold air out. It fits comfortably beneath hard hats and helmets without being bulky, making it ideal for construction sites with extreme weather conditions, warehouses, and refrigerated areas.
This balaclava features a 220-gram, stretch polar fleece material with a breathable mesh nose and mouth panel. It also has a lime color and reflective strip on the back to provide high visibility and help ensure workers are readily seen on job sites. Plus, this liner is single-wash flame-resistance treated for added safety. It is one-size-fits-most to accommodate a variety of wearers.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register