Henry Segal Women's Customizable Black Extended Length Basic Server Vest - L
$14.03/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 6 - 23||$14.45/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Full cloth back for professional look
- 4 inside pockets and 2 useable front pockets
- Perfect for providing wait staff with uniformity in your high-end establishment
- 5 buttons on front of vest
- Made with 100% woven polyester
- 2 3/4" longer on the bottom than a standard women's vest
|Henry Segal HS5-3600A-BLK-L Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this apparel suitable for guests at formal social events?
- This apparel is intended for servers or wait staff at wedding receptions, banquets, or social events. It is not intended for guests attending such events.
Henry Segal HS5-3600A-BLK-L Details
This women's large black server vest is perfect for providing your high-end restaurant, banquet hall, or catered reception wait staff with sophisticated uniformity. This vest is fully lined and tailored with front darts, a full cloth back, and 5 button front for a professional looking fit. Plus, it is 2 3/4" longer than a standard women's vest to close the gap between the vest and the pant.
It features 2 useable front welt pockets and 4 inside pockets for ultimate convenience for your wait staff. Made with 100% woven polyester, this vest is resistant to wrinkling and shrinking. For a simple yet sophisticated way of upscaling your establishment's appearance without breaking the bank, this vest is a must!
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
People Talk About:staff events fit large female far extra entire embroider easily
We use these vests when our staff has to serve at special events. The fit is good, and all of the female staff love the longer length. The lining makes them very warm, which may the only drawback, but it is also what allows it to look sharp the entire time it's being worn instead of catching on shirts and pants and moving. We have staff wearing the medium, large, and extra-large sizes, and all fit very well. They resist spills and wipe clean easily while wearing, and we wash them afterward. So far, they look good as new after 10 events and washings. (We had a local company put our patch on them and embroider staff names)
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register