Henny Penny 25863 Knob
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Henny Penny 25863 Knob.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Henny Penny HC-15|
|Henny Penny HC-900|
|Henny Penny HHC-900|
|Henny Penny HHC-902|
|Henny Penny HHC-903|
|Henny Penny HHC-908|
|Henny Penny HHC-906|
|Henny Penny HHC-136|
Antunes 2100247 Knob
APW Wyott 8705610 Knob
All Points 22-1268 2" Oven Knob (Off, Very Low, Med Low, Low, Med, High)
Tri-Star 310154 Knob
All Points 22-1260 2" Hot Dog Steamer Knob (Low, 1-6, High)
Bunn 00720.0000 T-Stat Knob-Black
All Points 22-1283 2 1/2" Range / Oven Dial (Off, 200-500)
All Points 22-1108 2 1/4" Toaster Thermostat Switch Knob (Off, 1-10)
Get paid to review this product!