Hatco UGAL-18D Ultra-Glo 18" Dual Ceramic Infrared Strip Warmer with Lights, 3" Spacer, and Remote Toggle Controls - 120/240V, 1040W
Other Available Voltages:
- 18" long
- Dual sided design with built-in lights
- Continuous aluminum housing
- Remote control box
- Sleek appearance
- Ideal for holding fried foods
- Holds food products at their maximum temperatures
You May Also Need
|Hatco UGAL-18D 3" 240 REMO Specs|
|Depth||18 7/8 Inches|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Control Box Width||20 Inches|
|Control Box Depth||3 Inches|
|Control Box Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Control Type||Remote Toggle|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||2|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco UGAL-18D 3" 240 REMO Details
Keep a variety of your most popular foods hot and ready to serve with the Hatco UGAL-18D Ultra-Glo 18" dual ceramic infrared strip warmer! This warmer features ceramic heating elements with 1040 watts of heating power on both sides to keep your food hot throughout your busiest hours. Ceramic elements offer an intense heat that's ideal for covering greater distances. It can be a great solution for problem areas where you're having trouble warming food that is farther away. The innovative design ensures heat covers food in a pyramidal pattern in order to cover more surface area, while the edges provide extra heat to minimize heat loss. Plus, the unit mounts higher than a standard strip warmer, which provides additional space below for holding and maneuvering dishes.
This warmer has 3" of space in the middle to heat a larger area, and for outstanding product visibility, this warmer is fitted with built-in lighting. Its sleek appearance makes it ideal for front- or back-of-house operation, and the separate control box let you mount the controls away from the warmer. The whole unit is built with continuous aluminum housing to eliminate sagging, and thanks to the included angle brackets, mounting this warmer is fast and simple.
Depth: 18 7/8"
Height: 2 1/2"
Control Box Dimensions:
Height: 2 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco UGAL-18D 3" 240 REMO
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register