Hatco UGA-72D Ultra-Glo 72" x 15" Dual Ceramic Infrared Strip Food Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 3920W
Other Available Voltages:
- Measures 72" x 15"
- Dual ceramic elements
- Remote controls
- Ideal for holding fried foods
- Holds food products at their maximum temperatures
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Hatco UGA-72D 3" 208V Specs|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Control Type||Remote Toggle|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I install my food warmer above a heated well?
- Yes, you can. Make sure, however, that you first size and then properly mount the food warmer to ensure safe operation.
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco UGA-72D 3" 208V Details
Keep your most popular foods hot and ready to serve with the Hatco UGA-72D Ultra-Glo 72" x 15" dual ceramic infrared strip food warmer! This strip warmer features 3920 watts of heating power for outstanding warming potential, and its dual ceramic element design provides a large warming area for maximum utility. The unit's remote controls make it easy to adjust settings from a distance while the extruded aluminum structure provides long-lasting durability and stability for reliable use.
To provide additional space below for holding and maneuvering dishes, this Ultra-Glo unit mounts higher than a standard strip warmer. Thanks to the convenient design, this warmer can be mounted on a stand, underneath a shelf, and a variety of other places.
Height: 2 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for Hatco UGA-72D 3" 208V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register