Other Available Voltages:
- Exclusive ColorGuard system monitors and adjusts conveyor speed for consistent results
- Insulation and an interior fan help keep the exterior cool for added safety
- Up to 780 slices per hour
- Adjustable conveyor speed for color control
- 240V, 3300W
|Hatco TQ-800H 240V Specs|
|Shipping Weight||61.85 lb.|
|Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Feeder Opening Height||3 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
|Slices Per Hour||780 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- What is ColorGuard?
- The Hatco Toast-Qwik conveyor toasters include a control system referred to as ColorGuard. This system ensures consistent coloring on entire batches of toast.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Does the conveyor on the toast-qwik series toaster need to be lubricated?
- No. You do not need to lubricate the conveyor on this unit.
- What kind of bread should I use with my toast-qwik conveyor toaster?
- You can use a variety of bread products, from bagels to flatbread. We recommend using day-old products that have thoroughly dried out, as they toast more efficiently than fresh bread. Coated products do not toast well.
Hatco TQ-800H 240V Details
Give customers perfectly toasted bread slices, buns, and english muffins every time with this Hatco TQ-800H Toast Qwik conveyor toaster! This toaster relies on conveyor speed to regulate the color and texture of the finished product while infinite controls regulate top and bottom heat, making it simple to adjust the color and texture during operation. With reflectors behind both sets of elements, this toaster provides even color and more efficient energy usage.
A ColorGuard sensing system monitors and adjusts conveyor speed and temperature to toast food consistently. A probe near the opening monitors the temperature constantly so the system senses when the cabinet temperature drops. Then, the belt speed is automatically reduced to account for the lower temperatures. This smart technology results in more consistent batches for a quality product every time.
This conveyor toaster can produce up to 780 bread slices per hour per hour to keep up with the demand at even the busiest breakfast buffets. Plus, the easy to load rack has front or rear options for discharge. There's even a toast collector tray to help prevent condensation.
Additionally, a power-saving thermostat works to save you energy during off-hours. Since this model has a taller 3" high opening, it is ideal if your restaurant or hotel is toasting high volumes of thicker bread products like bagels. Hatco toasters are also insulated, resulting in some of the coolest surface temperatures in the industry for added safety! This unit requires a 240V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 14 1/2"
Front to Back: 22 3/4"
Height: 16 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco TQ-800H 240V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register