Hatco TQ-1800BA Toast Qwik One Side Conveyor Toaster - 2" Opening, 240V
$1,683.55/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- 2" opening
- Up to 1800 bagel halves per hour
- Can toast products up to 14" wide
- Adjustable conveyor speed for color control
|Hatco TQ-1800BA 240 Specs|
|Width||18 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Feeder Opening Size||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Slices Per Hour||1,800 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- Does the conveyor on the toast-qwik series toaster need to be lubricated?
- No. You do not need to lubricate the conveyor on this unit.
- What is ColorGuard?
- The Hatco Toast-Qwik conveyor toasters include a control system referred to as ColorGuard. This system ensures consistent coloring on entire batches of toast.
- What kind of bread should I use with my toast-qwik conveyor toaster?
- You can use a variety of bread products, from bagels to flatbread. We recommend using day-old products that have thoroughly dried out, as they toast more efficiently than fresh bread. Coated products do not toast well.
Hatco TQ-1800BA 240 Details
Give customers perfectly toasted bagels, buns, and English muffins every time with this Hatco TQ-1800BA Toast Qwik one-side bagel conveyor toaster! This toaster relies on conveyor speed to regulate the color and texture of the finished product while infinite controls regulate the heating elements, making it simple to adjust the color and texture during operation. It also boasts a color-sensing system to maintain consistent results slice after slice, and since it can produce up to 1800 bagel halves or buns per hour, this model is sure to keep pace at even the busiest breakfast buffets. Additionally, a power-save mode works to save you energy during off-hours.
- Easy to load rack with front or rear discharge
- Insulation and interior fan for cool exterior temperatures
- 2" opening
- Collector tray prevents condensation
Left to Right: 18 1/2"
Front to Back: 22 3/4"
Height: 16 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco TQ-1800BA 240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register