Other Available Voltages:
- Four pan capacity
- Slim end-to-end design
- Stainless steel construction
- 3/4" NPT drain
- Auto-fill feature
- 240V, 1 Phase
- Hatco ST PAN 1/2 Equivalent Half Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Hatco ST PAN 1/3 Equivalent Third Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Hatco ST PAN 2 Equivalent 2 1/2" Full Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Hatco ST PAN 4 Equivalent 4" Full Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/3 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
|Hatco HWBI-S4DA 2401 SP CON Specs|
|Width||89 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||15 5/8 Inches|
|Height||9 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Auto Fill|
|Installation Type||Drop In / Top Mounted|
|Number of Pans||4|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How hot will the heated well get?
- It depends. When filled with water, it can reach 210 degrees Fahrenheit. When dry, it can reach up to 380-450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What does “auto-fill” mean?
- This term refers to a feature in ganged, or modular heating wells. Each pan is automatically filled to the set water level so that the pans are always appropriately full throughout the day. When the feature senses that the water line is lower than desired, the pans will be refilled. Note that this feature is only functional on select units (2 – 5 pan units) when a manifold drain is used.
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Hatco HWBI-S4DA 2401 SP CON Details
Keep your most popular food hot and ready to serve with the Hatco HWBI-S4DA slim four compartment modular / ganged drop in hot food well! This hot food well features 4815 watts of heating power to keep your food at safe holding temperature throughout the day, and its compartment is large enough to hold four full size food pans seated end-to-end. The simple On/Off rocker switch and individual temperature dials make activation and adjustment fast and easy, while the locking hardware ensures effortless installation. For energy efficiency, this hot food well will effectively retain temperatures. The stainless steel construction and brazed fitting joints ensure long-lasting durability, and the 3/4" NPT drain siphons away liquid to prevent it from building up. And thanks to its auto-fill feature, this hot food well replenishes its water supply without the need for manual checks and maintenance.
Width: 89 1/2"
Depth: 15 5/8"
Height: 9 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco HWBI-S4DA 2401 SP CON
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register