Hatco HWB-FULD Standard Watt Uninsulated Single Drop In Hot Food Well with Drain - 120V, 1200W
$369.60/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds one full size food pan
- Stainless steel body with brazed joints
- EZ locking installation hardware
- 3/4" drain built in
For a firsthand account of what it's like to work with Hatco, listen to what Jeff Schneider, senior vice president of Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Planning with Structural Concepts, has to say. In this video, he explains the top two reasons why his company gets excited about working with Hatco and discusses naming his pet after the brand!
|Hatco HWB-FULD 120V Specs|
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Height||8 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mount my non-insulated heated well into a Corian countertop?
- Yes, but when mounting a heated well into any combustible surface, you’ll need to make sure that a mounting kit for non-combustible surfaces is used. The kit insulates the well from the countertop.
- How hot will the heated well get?
- It depends. When filled with water, it can reach 210 degrees Fahrenheit. When dry, it can reach up to 380-450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What materials are the modular heated wells and bezels made of?
- They’re made of 300 series stainless steel. The only piece that is not stainless steel is the aluminized bottom jacket; however, the jacket is riveted to stainless steel brackets that are welded to stainless steel for overall strength and durability.
Hatco HWB-FULD 120V Details
Keep your most popular food hot and ready to serve with the Hatco HWB-FULD standard watt uninsulated single drop in hot food well! This food well can hold one full size food pan filled with your signature dishes at your buffet or self-serve area, while its 1200 watts of power ensure the food stays at safe temperatures when in use. The remote control panel includes a simple On/Off rocker switch and large dial so you can set your food to the ideal temperature, and its thick stainless steel construction and brazed joints provide outstanding durability. For fast installation, the included EZ locking hardware also allows easy access to heating elements and thermostats, and the internal thermostat accurately reads temperature to add heat only when needed. And thanks to its 3/4" drain, liquid runoff automatically siphons away from your valuable food.
Width: 13 3/4"
Depth: 21 3/4"
Height: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco HWB-FULD 120V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!