Other Available Voltages:
- Stainless steel construction
- Individual temperature controls; vent slides for humidity control
- 120V, 1350W
- Hatco HDW 6" Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs - 4/Set
- Hatco HDW-CASTER-3 3" Swivel Casters - 4/Pack
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Edlund 4412HDL 44 Series 12" Heavy-Duty Scallop Utility Tongs with Lock
|Hatco HDW-3 Specs|
|Width||29 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Hatco HDW-3 Details
This Hatco HDW-3 freestanding drawer warmer is perfect for keeping all of your culinary creations at just the right temperature and texture until serving! Inside, its heavy duty drawer slides are made from strong 12-gauge material, which is stronger than the 18-gauge material standard warmers use. The drawer operates on top of nylon rollers, which are better than metal ones as they won't warp, bend, or rust over time. Additionally, the front handles are designed with an angled shape to deflect cart traffic and protect this unit.
This unit also comes with a recessed thermostat and temperature monitor for each drawer. Your staff can keep the easy-to-use vents open and allow moisture to escape or closed to retain moisture inside the drawer warmer. Each drawer will hold a standard 12" x 20" food pan up to 6" deep (included) full of meats, veggies, and other signature menu items, and the pan can be lifted straight out for easier, more efficient use. Both drawers are fully insulated for maximum efficiency and include their own recessed controls.
- Three drawers; 12" x 20" x 6" food pan included for each drawer
- 4" legs standard
- Recessed thermostatic controls for each drawer; vents to regulate humidity
Left to Right: 29 1/2"
Front to Back: 22 5/8"
Height (including legs): 35 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register