Hatco GRSBF-60-I Glo-Ray 61 1/2" x 21" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 1220W
$1,006.50/EachShips free with Plus
- 61 1/2" wide by 21" deep heated area
- Helps keep food hot and ready-to-eat
- Designed to mount flush into a countertop
- Adjustable thermostat from 80 to 181 degrees Fahrenheit
- 7" x 2" remote control panel with thermostat and on/off switch
- Hardcoat aluminum top with blanket type heating element
- Fiberglass insulation for more efficient heating
- 1220W, 120V
|Hatco GRSBF-60-I Specs|
|Width||61 1/2 Inches|
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||60 1/2 - 60 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 - 20 1/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||181 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I install my GRSBF / GRSB into a laminate or Corian countertop?
- We recommend that you first consult the manufacturer of the countertop material. Both materials can be compatible with these models; however, there are several factors to consider. With a Corian countertop, the unit must be installed with the proper high temperature cutout procedures. With laminate, it must be resistant to the 200 degrees Fahrenheit heat emitted by the GRSBF / GRSB. You should note that both the laminate material and its adhesive that binds it to the countertop must be capable of withstanding such heat.
- How are the GRSB and GRSBF different?
- The GRSB is designed to sit 3/4” below a countertop, while the GRSBF sits flush with a countertop. This means that the GRSB can help hold pans in place; however, in instances when a pan overhangs onto the counter, a model flush with the countertop surface (the GRSBF) would be better suited.
Hatco GRSBF-60-I Details
Tempt customers with hot, fresh, and ready-to-eat food using this Hatco GRSBF-60-I heated shelf warmer with flush top! Designed to mount into a countertop at your buffet line, self-serve station, or pass through area, this 61 1/2" shelf warmer boasts blanket style heating elements and fiberglass insulation for thorough and even heating, whether you're warming pizzas, french fries, or a pan of chicken wings. A hardcoated aluminum top mounts flush within your countertop to provide an attractive appearance and ease of cleaning, so you can spend less time maintaining the food station and more time serving your customers.
For flexible installation, the compact remote control enclosure can be mounted up to 3' away from the unit. The control features an adjustable thermostat that lets you set the temperature from 80 to 181 degrees Fahrenheit, and because it can be mounted in a different location, customers won't accidentally bump the controls as they pass through the line. An illuminated on/off switch provides additional convenience during your busiest hours. Mounting brackets are included. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 61 1/2"
Front to Back: 21"
Height: 2 1/4"
Countertop Cut Out Dimensions:
Left to Right: 60 1/2" to 60 3/4"
Front to Back: 20" to 20 1/4"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Hatco GRSBF-60-F Glo-Ray 61 1/2" x 17" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 950W
Hatco GRSBF-60-O Glo-Ray 61 1/2" x 31 1/2" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 1750W
Hatco GRSBF-60-S Glo-Ray 61 1/2" x 25 1/2" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 1500W
Get paid to review this product!