Other Available Voltages:
- Narrow design is great for tight spaces and in the front of the house; minimal sight obstruction
- Great for buffet and serving lines
- Sleek stainless steel housing with a narrow, 4" deep footprint
- Metal sheathed infrared heating elements
- Pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer without cold spots or cooking the food
- Remote toggle controls for simple control and long-lasting performance
- Mounting brackets and 6" power leads are included for simple installation
- 450W, 120V
Other Products from this Line
|Hatco GRNM-18 120 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||6 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco GRNM-18 120 Details
Keep your food piping hot and tasting fresh with this Hatco GRNM-18 Glo-Ray 18" max watt narrow infrared food warmer! An excellent addition to buffet lines, serving lines, and other front of the house applications, this unit's narrow 4" deep footprint minimizes sight obstruction that may occur with other larger warmers. This helps keep the focus on your meats, vegetables, fried foods, and other delicious fare while also holding them at food-safe temperatures! Its metal sheathed infrared heating elements deliver 450W of heating power, while the pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer than competitive models without cooking the food or creating unappetizing cold spots.
This strip warmer is controlled via a convenient remote control enclosure that allows the controls to be mounted away from the unit's heat for longer-lasting performance. Its toggle control allows you to easily power the unit on and off for reliable, consistent output. To make installation as easy as possible, this warmer comes with mounting brackets and 6" power leads. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GRNM-18 120
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register