Hatco GRFFBL Glo-Ray Glossy Gray 12 3/4" x 24" Portable Food Warmer with Infinite Controls, Heated Base and Overhead Light - 120V, 870W
- Free Shipping!
- 12 3/4" x 24"
- Conveniently portable
- Pre-set automatic thermostat
- Heated base
- Overhead light
- 120V, 870W
|Width||12 3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I install my food warmer above a heated well?
- Yes, you can. Make sure, however, that you first size and then properly mount the food warmer to ensure safe operation.
- How do I know if I should buy a strip heater with an infinite control?
- An infinite control essentially operates as a timing device and usually replaces the standard on/off toggle switch. Instead of controlling heat, the infinite control turns the heater on and off at your desired frequency. This process only indirectly affects the temperature, but is beneficial for applications in which the operator wants to manually decrease the wattage from its maximum 12.2 amps. Such applications would not entail recipes sensitive to the unit cycling its power. Please note that because toggle switches accommodate more than 12.2 amps, a toggle switch may not be able to be converted into an infinite control in the field.
Ensure your most popular sides stay at hot and safe temperatures throughout the day with the Hatco GRFFBL Glo-Ray glossy gray 12 3/4" x 24" portable food warmer! This warmer features 870 watts of heating power to make sure your customers have convenient, easy access to hot sides.
A simple pre-set automatic thermostat maintains proper temperatures in the heated base, and a thin, sleek rail keeps your food pans and trays safely inside the warmer when it's working. The overhead lamp provides extra visibility to your food to increase impulse sales, and its shatter-proof incandescent bulbs ensure safety.
Width: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register