Hatco GRAIH-18 18" Glo-Ray Single Infra-Black Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 350W
$212.30/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds hot food at safe temperatures from a close distance
- Flat black emitter provides even, precise heat distribution
- Aluminum housing for superior damage resistance
- Adjustable temperature to accommodate a variety of different food products
- 350W of heating power
|Hatco GRAIH-18 208V Specs|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco GRAIH-18 208V Details
Keep food pans full of steaming vegetables, grab and go snacks, or plated entrees warm and ready to serve with the Hatco GRAIH-18 Glo-Ray Infra-black single strip warmer with remote controls! Designed specifically to be used in close range, this 18" 350W warmer can be mounted anywhere from 4"-10" above products on a metallic surface. A flat black panel emits consistent, even heat over your products, keeping them at foodsafe serving temperatures. This will help the food at your cafeteria, breakfast bar, fast food establishment, or buffet line not only look great, but taste great too!
This unit allows you to choose which remote control will best suit your needs, which offers convenience to both you and your staff. Having a remote option allows easier access to the controls during busy periods of the day, and also ensures that customers don't accidentally bump and adjust the settings as they move through the food line. The adjustable temperature also makes it easy to accommodate a variety of different items, so you can offer guests a wide selection of products to choose from. This durable unit is made with a continuous aluminum housing, which makes it resistant to damage or sagging, while also being exceptionally easy to clean.
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 6"
Height: 2 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GRAIH-18 208V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!