Other Available Voltages:
- Attractive curved design is perfect for front of the house applications
- Great for buffet and serving lines; safe for use over steam tables
- Sleek anodized housing with a narrow, 6" deep footprint
- Metal sheathed infrared heating elements
- Pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer without cold spots or cooking the food
- Remote infinite controls for precise control and long-lasting performance
- Mounting brackets, 3' conduit, and 5' power leads are included for simple installation
- 450W, 208V
Other Products from this Line
- Hatco GR5A-18 Glo-Ray 18" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 250W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-24 Glo-Ray 24" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 350W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-36 Glo-Ray 36" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 575W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-42 Glo-Ray 42" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 675W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-48 Glo-Ray 48" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 800W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-54 Glo-Ray 54" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 925W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-60 Glo-Ray 60" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 1050W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-66 Glo-Ray 66" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 1160W, 208V
- Hatco GR5A-72 Glo-Ray 72" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Controls - 1275W, 208V
|Hatco GR5A30 REM INF 208 Specs|
|Control Type||Remote Infinite|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco GR5A30 REM INF 208 Details
Combining the renowned technology of Glo-Ray strip heaters with a stylish curved design, this Hatco GR5A-30 Glo-Ray 30" curved infrared food warmer is a perfect addition to front of the house applications! Great for buffet lines, serving lines, and even safe for use over steam tables, this unit's subtle curves and sleek anodized housing provide you with an attractive way to hold your meats, vegetables, fried foods, and other fare at food-safe temperatures. Its metal sheathed infrared heating elements deliver 450W of heating power, while the pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer than competitive models without cooking the food or creating unappetizing cold spots.
This elegant strip warmer is controlled via a convenient remote control enclosure that allows the controls to be mounted away from the unit's heat for longer-lasting performance. Its infinite control allows you to adjust temperatures more precisely than with toggle controls so you can provide the perfect amount of heat for the various food offered at your breakfast, lunch, and dinner bar. To make installation as easy as possible, this warmer comes with mounting brackets, a 3' conduit, and 5' power leads. A 208V electrical connection is required for operation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GR5A30 REM INF 208
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register