$429.55/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $12.89 back (1,289 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Attractive curved design is perfect for front of the house applications
- Great for buffet and serving lines; safe for use over steam tables
- Sleek anodized housing with a narrow, 6" deep footprint
- Metal sheathed infrared heating elements
- Pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer without cold spots or cooking the food
- Remote toggle controls for simple control and long-lasting performance
- Angled mounting brackets, 3' conduit, and 5' power leads are included for simple installation
- 250W, 120V
Other Products from this Line
Hatco GR5A18 REM TOG 120 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 13 lb.
- 18 Inches
- 6 Inches
- 3 Inches
- 2.1 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 250 Watts
- Connection Type
- Control Type
- Remote Toggle
- Made in America
- Heating Source
- Metal Sheathed / Calrod
- With Infrared
- Anodized Metal
- Number of Heating Rods
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Strip Warmers
- Light Duty
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco GR5A18 REM TOG 120 Details
Combining the renowned technology of Glo-Ray strip heaters with a stylish curved design, this Hatco GR5A-18 Glo-Ray 18" curved infrared food warmer is a perfect addition to front of the house applications! Great for buffet lines, serving lines, and even safe for use over steam tables, this unit's subtle curves and sleek anodized housing provide you with an attractive way to hold your meats, vegetables, fried foods, and other fare at food-safe temperatures. Its metal sheathed infrared heating elements deliver 250W of heating power, while the pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer than competitive models without cooking the food or creating unappetizing cold spots.
This elegant strip warmer is controlled via a convenient remote control enclosure that allows the controls to be mounted away from the unit's heat for longer-lasting performance. Its toggle control allows you to easily power the unit on and off for reliable, consistent output. To make installation as easy as possible, this warmer comes with angled mounting brackets, a 3' conduit, and 5' power leads. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GR5A18 REM TOG 120
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register