Hatco GR2AHL-84 84" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Lights and Remote Controls - 120/240V, 2470W
- Free Shipping!
Other Available Voltages:
- Lights illuminate food for guests
- Holds hot foods at proper temperatures
- Aluminum housing for superior damage resistance
- Single tubular infrared heating element won't dry out products
- Comes standard with 14" stand
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Width||87 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||11 15/16 Inches|
|Height||3 3/16 Inches|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Keep french fries, rice, fried chicken, pizza, and more at optimal serving temperatures with this Hatco Glo-Ray GR2AHL-84 84" infrared strip warmer! Thanks to the built-in 120V lights, your products will be illuminated for your customers. This strip warmer features a single tubular heating element that offers 2470W of power, designed with a pre-focused heating pattern that evenly distributes heat over your products, which keeps them warm without drying them out. This will help the food at your cafeteria, breakfast bar, fast food establishment, or buffet line not only look great, but taste great too!
This unit allows you to choose which remote control will best suit your needs, which offers convenience to both you and your staff. Having a remote option allows easier access to the controls during busy periods of the day, and also ensures that customers don't accidentally adjust the settings as they move through the food line. This durable unit is made with a continuous aluminum housing, which makes it resistant to damage or sagging, and exceptionally easy to clean. A 14" stand comes standard, but other mounting options are available at no additional cost.
Left to Right: 87 1/2"
Front to Back: 11 15/16"
Height: 3 3/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Hatco GR5A-60 Glo-Ray 60" Curved Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Toggle Controls - 1050W, 120V
Hatco UGA-66D Ultra-Glo 66" x 15" Dual Ceramic Infrared Strip Food Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 3920W
Nemco 6155-60 60" Single Infrared Strip Warmer with 69008 Remote Control Box - 120V, 1400W
Nemco 6151-48 48" Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Infinite Controls - 208V, 1100W
Hatco UGAH-24 Ultra-Glo 24" High Watt Ceramic Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 750W
Hatco GRAHL-120 Glo-Ray 120" Aluminum Single High Wattage Infrared Lighted Warmer with Toggle Controls - 120/240V, 3400W
APW Wyott FDC-36LR C*Radiant 36" Infrared Food Warmer with Remote Infinite Control Box - 120V, 1000W
Hatco GRAH-66 Glo-Ray 66" Aluminum Single High Wattage Infrared Warmer with Toggle Controls - 120V, 1560W
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register