Hatco GR2AH-30 30" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 660W
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds hot foods at proper temperatures
- Aluminum housing for superior damage resistance
- Single tubular infrared heating element won't dry out products
- Comes standard with 14" stand
Other Products from this Line
Hatco GR2AH-84 84" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 2050W
plus $879.45 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-54 54" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 1250W
plus $711.15 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-18 18" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 350W
plus $568.15 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-36 36" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 800W
plus $638.00 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-24 24" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 500W
plus $590.15 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-48 48" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 1100W
plus $684.75 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-60 60" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 1400W
plus $743.60 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-42 42" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 950W
plus $660.55 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-66 66" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 1560W
plus $776.60 / Each
Hatco GR2AH-72 72" Glo-Ray Designer High Wattage Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 120V, 1725W
plus $823.90 / Each
|Hatco GR2AH-30 120V Specs|
|Width||33 1/2 Inches|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
Hatco GR2AH-30 120V Details
Keep french fries, rice, fried chicken, pizza, and more at optimal serving temperatures with this Hatco Glo-Ray GR2AH-30 30" infrared strip warmer! This strip warmer features a single tubular heating element that offers 660W of power, designed with a pre-focused heating pattern that evenly distributes heat over your products, which keeps them warm without drying them out. This will help the food at your cafeteria, breakfast bar, fast food establishment, or buffet line not only look great, but taste great too!
This unit allows you to choose which remote control will best suit your needs, which offers convenience to both you and your staff. Having a remote option allows easier access to the controls during busy periods of the day, and also ensures that customers don't accidentally adjust the settings as they move through the food line. This durable unit is made with a continuous aluminum housing, which makes it resistant to damage or sagging, and exceptionally easy to clean. A 14" stand comes standard, but other mounting options are available at no additional cost.
Left to Right: 33 1/2"
Front to Back: 9"
Height: 3 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GR2AH-30 120V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register