Hatco GR2A-18 18" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 250W
- Free Shipping!
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds hot foods at proper temperatures
- Aluminum housing for superior damage resistance
- Single tubular infrared heating element won't dry out products
- Comes standard with 14" stand
|Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the purpose of having a remote control enclosure?
- Think of a remote control enclosure as a feature for your convenience. The enclosure houses the strip heater’s controls and indicator lights (when applicable) and is mounted away from the heater. As a result, the controls can be installed where they are most convenient for you. For instance, instead of having to access the switches at the heater, which may be exposed at a busy serving area, remote control enclosures can contain switches in an area with restricted access to ensure that only staff members adjust the settings. Plus, the remote mounting option ensures that staff always has easy access to the controls, whereas if attached to the heater, they may be difficult to access during busy periods of the day. Please note that some strip heater models have specific requirements. Dual strip heaters with infinite controls must be used in conjunction with a remote control enclosure for safety purposes.
- How do strip heaters’ stainless steel adjustable and aluminum non-adjustable tubular stands mount to a surface?
- Each stand has a flange that's designed to be screwed into a counter top. The flanges on adjustable stands are 2” in diameter, whereas the flanges on non-adjustable stands are 2 1/8” in diameter.
Keep french fries, rice, fried chicken, pizza, and more at optimal serving temperatures with this Hatco Glo-Ray GR2A-18 18" infrared strip warmer! This strip warmer features a single tubular heating element that offers 250W of power, designed with a pre-focused heating pattern that evenly distributes heat over your products, which keeps them warm without drying them out. This will help the food at your cafeteria, breakfast bar, fast food establishment, or buffet line not only look great, but taste great too!
This unit allows you to choose which remote control will best suit your needs, which offers convenience to both you and your staff. Having a remote option allows easier access to the controls during busy periods of the day, and also ensures that customers don't accidentally adjust the settings as they move through the food line. This durable unit is made with a continuous aluminum housing, which makes it resistant to damage or sagging, and exceptionally easy to clean. A 14" stand comes standard, but other mounting options are available at no additional cost.
Left to Right: 21 1/2"
Front to Back: 9"
Height: 3 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Hatco GR2A-24 24" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 350W
Hatco GR2A-30 30" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 450W
Hatco GR2A-36 36" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 575W
Hatco GR2A-42 42" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 675W
Hatco GR2A-48 48" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 800W
Hatco GR2A-54 54" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 925W
Hatco GR2A-60 60" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 1050W
Hatco GR2A-66 66" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 1160W
Hatco GR2A-72 72" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 1275W
Hatco GR2A-84 84" Glo-Ray Designer Single Infrared Strip Warmer with Remote Controls - 208V, 1500W
Hatco GRAL-108 Glo-Ray 108" Aluminum Single Infrared Lighted Warmer with Infinite Controls - 120V, 2330W
APW Wyott FDL-48L-T 48" Lighted Calrod Food Warmer with Toggle Controls - 240V, 960W
Hatco GRH-24 Glo-Ray 24" Stainless Steel Single High Wattage Infrared Warmer with Toggle Controls - 208V, 500W
Hatco GRAML-24D Glo-Ray 24" Max Watt Dual Infrared Food Warmer with Lights, 3" Divider and Toggle Controls - 120/240V, 1420W
Hatco UGA-72D Ultra-Glo 72" x 18" Dual Ceramic Infrared Strip Food Warmer with Remote Controls - 240V, 3920W
APW Wyott FDDLC-72H Double C*Radiant 72" High Wattage Lighted Infrared Food Warmer with Toggle Controls - 240V, 6240W
Hatco GRAL-42D Glo-Ray 42" Aluminum Dual Infrared Lighted Warmer with 3" Spacer and Toggle Controls - 120V, 1530W
Hatco GRAL-54 Glo-Ray 54" Aluminum Single Infrared Lighted Warmer with Infinite Controls - 120/208V, 1165W
Get paid to review this product!