Hatco FSHC-17W1D Flav-R-Savor Full Height Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Door - 120V
Other Available Voltages:
- Universal tray slides adjustable in 1 1/2" increments
- Holds 17 sheet pans or 34 food pans
- Thermostatic heat and humidity controls
- Maintains temperatures between 90 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully insulated
- Digital temperature display, locking swivel casters
You May Also Need
|Hatco FSHC-17W1D Specs|
|Width||25 3/8 Inches|
|Height||73 5/16 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Interior Configuration||Universal Slides|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Product Line||Hatco Flav-R-Savor|
|Type||Holding / Proofing Cabinets|
Customer questions about this product
- What should I do if I can't use distilled water?
- If you don't use distilled water, make sure to use white vinegar or another de-liming agent in the water tank to remove scale build-up. Do this as often as needed.
Hatco FSHC-17W1D Details
Ensure that your restaurant is always prepared for peak serving hours with this Hatco FSHC-17W1D Flav-R-Savor full height holding and proofing cabinet with clear door. Its universal tray slides can hold up to seventeen full sheet pans or 34 steam table pans, minimizing waste and maximizing efficiency. Its fully insulated door, walls, top, and bottom maintain a perfect environment for any type of food. The temperature range of 90 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit also accommodates proofing.
- 1750 watts of heating power
- Thermostatic heat and humidity controls allow for quick and easy adjustments
- Safely holds food between 90 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tubular stainless steel frame offers long-lasting stability and performance
- Locking swivel casters allow for easy transport
Left to Right: 25 3/8"
Front to Back: 35"
Height: 73 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register