Hatco FSHC-12W1 Flav-R-Savor 3/4 Height Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Door
- 3/4” height; universal tray slides, adjustable on 1 1/2” increments
- Features a digital temperature display; thermostatic control of heat and humidity
- Locking swivel casters offer smooth portability
- 120V; 1750W
You May Also Need
|Hatco FSHC-12W1 Specs|
|Width||25 3/8 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||3/4 Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Interior Configuration||Universal Slides|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Product Line||Hatco Flav-R-Savor|
|Type||Holding / Proofing Cabinets|
Customer questions about this product
- What should I do if I can't use distilled water?
- If you don't use distilled water, make sure to use white vinegar or another de-liming agent in the water tank to remove scale build-up. Do this as often as needed.
Hatco FSHC-12W1 Details
Ensure that your restaurant is always prepared for peak-serving hours with this Hatco FSHC-12W1 Flav-R-Savor 3/4 height holding and proofing cabinet with clear door. Its 12 universal tray slides can hold up to 12 full sheet pans or 24 steam table pans, minimizing waste and maximizing efficiency. Its fully insulated door, sidewalls, top and bottom maintain a perfect environment for any type of food. The temperature range of 90 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit also accommodates proofing.
- 1750 watts of heating power
- Thermostatically-controlled heat and humidity system provides precise temperature control, locking in the texture of your crisp or moist foods
- Can hold all types of hot foods at safe and uniform temperature and humidity; temperature range from 90 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit accommodates proofing
- Tubular stainless steel frame offers stability and long-lasting performance
- Locking swivel casters allow for easy transport
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
Left to Right: 25 3/8"
Front to Back: 35"
Height (including casters): 57"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register