- 800 lb. capacity
- Base plate with beveled edge
- Solid rubber wheels eliminate flats
- Curved steel straps welded front and back allow for cylindrical object handling
- Dual handles for improved load control
- Cordova Cor-Grip Gray Polyester / Cotton Grip Gloves with Blue Crinkle Latex Palm Coating - Large - 12/Pack
- Cordova Striped Canvas Work Gloves with Shoulder Split Leather Palm Coating and 2 1/2" Rubber Cuffs - Vendpacked - Large - Pair
- Cordova Rival Gray HPPE / Synthetic Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Gray Polyurethane Palm Coating - Large
- Shipping Weight
- 39.2 lb.
- 20 Inches
- 50 Inches
- Base Length
- 14 Inches
- Top Step Depth
- 8 Inches
- 800 lb.
- Made in America
- Dual Handle
- Power Type
- Hand Trucks
- Wheel Type
- Solid Rubber
Harper Trucks 20T60 Details
Transporting heavy or oversized items is easier than ever with this Harper 20T60 steel dual handle hand truck! This model features a welded frame with curved steel straps that support even cylindrical items, while a durable 5/8" axle and 10" x 2 1/2" solid rubber wheels allow it to handle up to 800 lb. at a time. Controlling the truck is easy with its dual-handle design, and built-in glides help you to ease the load up and down stairs or over curbs. Additionally, it features a high strength base plate with a machine-beveled edge that is designed to slide under the load easily! Its durable, yet lightweight, steel frame will provide you with longstanding durability and effortless mobility.
Base Plate: 8" x 14"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Harper Trucks 20T60
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Any Product manufactured by Harper Trucks, Inc. which has not been altered or abused, and fails within the manufacturers specified load limitation or any other specified restrictions within the first year after purchase by the user, will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register