Harmful Dust N-95 Particulate Respirator - 20/Box
Recommended Similar Item
Customers Also Viewed
plus $18.99 / Case
- NIOSH Approved
- Melt-blown polypropylene out layer and polyester inner layer
- Adjustable nose band provides comfort
- 2 elastic straps keep the mask in place
- Helps keep out dust, dirt, and other airborne particulates
- One size fits all
- Promotes proper safety compliance in the work place
- Great for use in the textile industry, woodworking, plant maintenance, agriculture, and landscaping
Cordova Safety Products
|Cordova Safety Products NX95 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a dust mask and a respirator?
- Dust masks are not NIOSH approved and are intended to be worn to protect against non-toxic nuisance dusts during mowing, gardening, sweeping, and dusting.
N95 respirators protect against particles in the air to filter out hazardous bacteria or viruses. Respirators that are NIOSH approved will be clearly marked with a label notifying users that the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services certifies that the respirator meets the high standards for testing and is approved for occupational use.
- What is the difference between N95, R95, and P95?
- N95, R95, and P95 are all approvals from NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health). These types of respirators are confirmed to have at least a 95% filtration efficiency. N-rated respirators are designed to only protect against non-oil particles, while R-rated respirators can protect against both oil and non-oil particles. A P-rated respirator can also protect against oil and non-oil particles, and offers a longer service life than that of R-rated respirators.
Cordova Safety Products NX95 Details
This NIOSH Approved Class 95 respirator is perfect for keeping out hazardous particles in the air. Thanks to its N95 design, this respirator filters out harmful particles including those linked to bacteria and viruses to ensure your staff members are breathing in clean air. Two latex-free straps, an adjustable aluminum nose piece, and a polyethylene nose pad offer superior comfort as you wear this respirator. The straps help keep the mask in place as you work so you can focus on the job at hand and not worry about losing your mask in the process.
Great for use in the textile industry, woodworking, plant maintenance, agriculture, and landscaping, this mask makes it easy to ensure your employees and crew members follow safety guidelines and regulations. Plus, you'll have peace of mind that you're keeping your staff safe and healthy throughout the workday. With its one size fits all design you can keep this mask stocked in your safety supply closet so you always have it on hand when you need it most!
People Talk About:masks dust price great box cheaper respirators air allergies around
These are good masks. No problems with them. I ordered cheap (#487CDM2) ones after using these ones to save money and was disappointed. Will be changing back to these ones again.
It’s better to be safe than sorry. Every house should have these, it’s good protection for your lungs. Great to wear when changing out the air filter for the HVAVC or dusting the patio. The price of the box of 20 was way cheaper compared to buying the 3 pack at another store.
These dust masks are great to keep around the house, shop or any business. Protects the person wearing it from harmful dust and particles. Well worth the price.
This 20 pack of particulate respirators is a great value for any business or home use. Includes a soft foam knows portion, comfort straps, and an adjustable metal nose clip that you can pinch to form around your nose.
These are wonderful to have if you have allergies to mold or pollen or if you have smoke or other chemicals you have to work with or use. They even help with allergies and pollen. They seem to work well and if smoke is in the air it is manageable if these are worn properly.
nice dust mask, never know when you will need them, they will filter ash, and other nasties. a great price for the quality and feel.
Sir Clean recommended this product Harmful Dust N-95 Particulate Respirator - 20/Box, this product keep out dust, particles. The price is good!! we like it!
N-95 masks. I was looking for N-95 masks everywhere. These masks are the best and now in a box of 20 for the best price ever. Thank you
Our teams prefer this mask over all the others! They've reported that it keeps all the dust, pet hair etc. out! Overall, we love the quality of the product and even more, the competitive price!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register