Hamilton Beach HCU065S BrewStation 65 Cup (2.5 Gallon) Coffee Urn - 120V
- Free Shipping!
Other Available Sizes:
- Brews (65) 5 oz. cups
- Dual heater system
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy one-handed operation
- Removable urn and drip tray for stress-free cleanup and transportation included
- Decaf indicator, ready light, and drip tray included
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
Descaling your Hamilton Beach coffee urn is simple with just some plain white vinegar, a bag, and some warm soapy water. Check out this video to learn more!
This video goes over cup trip handle maintenance, replacement, and assembly on your Hamilton Beach coffee urn!
|Width||12 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||12 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||5 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
Provide delicious, hot coffee to your customers, guests, employees, and more with the Hamilton Beach HCU065S BrewStation 65 cup coffee urn! Able to rapidly brew one cup in seconds, this attractive urn boasts one-handed serving that is great for busy operations - simply press your mug against the dispensing button and watch the coffee flow.
A dual heater system brews and then holds coffee at ideal serving temperatures to maintain the best possible flavor and consistency without overcooking. For optimal functionality, the power automatically shuts off when the urn is empty to keep it from burning out. Plus, an array of helpful features such as a decaf indicator and ready light make this urn simple and convenient to operate. With a removable urn and drip tray you can easily refill, replace, and sanitize your brew station for stress-free cleanup and transportation!
Width: 12 1/4"
Depth: 12 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4"
Height to Dispenser: 5 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register