- May eliminate the need for 6" overhang at end of hood to cooking equipment
- Improves capture efficiency
- 430 stainless steel construction
- Separates the hood from other kitchen equipment
- For use with Type 1 box hoods, and Type 2 heat removal hoods
|Features|| Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this remove the need for 6” clearance on either side of my equipment with my local codes?
- Depending on your local jurisdiction you maybe be able to eliminate the need for a 6” overhang with these side curtains. We recommend that you educate yourself on your area's regulations in order to choose the best option from the start. These can be obtained by contacting your local approval authority - typically either the building, fire, or health department. We may also reach out to gather additional information about the layout of your application to help ensure that this hood will meet your needs and suggest modifications so that you are getting the best performance possible for your specific layout. For further assistance in selecting the best options for your application, please contact our Special Orders team at [email protected]
This Halifax half right side curtain is the perfect companion to your type 1 box or type 2 heat removal kitchen hood system! In many jurisdictions, installing a side curtain eliminates the need for an additional 6" overhang on either side of the hood because the curtain contains dirty air and grease, improving capture and also lowering the necessary exhaust rate. It's a great option for applications where space is particularly tight, and each curtain is made from 430 stainless steel to provide superior durability. This half height curtain can also be used to physically separate the hood area above the cooking surface from other kitchen equipment.
Depth (top): 23"
Depth (bottom): 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the criteria established by the National Fire Protection Association for fire protection codes and standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register