Grosfillex 98801931 Windmaster 9' Orange Fiberglass Umbrella with 1 1/2" Aluminum Pole
- Keeps outdoor dining areas shaded and cool
- Built to withstand harsh winds and weather changes
- Fiberglass ribs easily bend with the wind without snapping or breaking
- Ribs are replaceable to extend the life of your umbrella
- Protects guests from direct sunlight and keeps them comfortable while dining or relaxing outside
- 1 1/2" heavy-duty aluminum pole for extra strength
- Marine-grade, solution-died, white acrylic fabric stays true to color and is easy to maintain
- Extra-large vent releases any wind pressure to prevent tipping or flipping
You May Also Need View All Items
Grosfillex US602104 White Resin Umbrella Base for Table Use
$44.00 / Each
Grosfillex US602117 Black Resin Umbrella Base for Table Use
$44.00 / Each
Grosfillex US602137 Bronze Resin Umbrella Base for Table Use
$44.00 / Each
Grosfillex US607004 70 lb. White Market Umbrella Base for Freestanding Use
$106.00 / Each
Grosfillex US607066 70 lb. Sandstone Market Umbrella Base for Freestanding Use
$114.00 / Each
Grosfillex 98222231 Bar Height Aluminum Bottom Umbrella Pole
$25.00 / Each
Grosfillex 98333331 Aluminum Bottom Beach Umbrella Pole
$25.50 / Each
Grosfillex US600604 35 lb. White Umbrella Base for Table Use
$72.50 / Each
|Grosfillex 98801931 Specs|
|Height (to bottom of ribs)||76 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I leave my umbrella out all the time?
- All umbrellas should be lowered in windy conditions. Operator’s discretion is advised to prevent direct and consequential damage from the wind.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Grosfillex 98801931 Details
This Grosfillex 98801931 Windmaster 9' umbrella is a great way to keep outdoor dining areas shaded and cool! Thanks to its innovative design, this umbrella is built to withstand harsh winds and weather changes. Its durable fiberglass ribs easily bend with the wind without snapping or breaking and are replaceable to extend the life of your umbrella. Plus, its ample diameter is large enough to protect guests from direct sunlight and keep them comfortable while dining or relaxing outside.
Boasting a 1 1/2" heavy-duty aluminum pole for extra strength, this umbrella is specifically created for constant use in high-traffic commercial operations. While its marine-grade, solution-died, orange acrylic fabric stays true to color and is easy to maintain, its extra-large vent releases any wind pressure to prevent tipping or flipping. Pair this umbrella with a compatible base to add both style and comfort to your patio or deck!
Height (to bottom of ribs): 76 1/2"
Maximum Height: 98"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
People Talk About:fabric color umbrella small retains resistant part outdoors open material
This umbrella really has been the only one that stood up to Houston weather, I keep it outdoors all day every day and is very resistant material as well as the color of the fabric retains its color. The only downside is that it loses a small part of the end of the bar that holds the actual fabric and after that the fabric stays kind of loose while the umbrella is open.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register