these 4" Gobel tart pans are prefect for scraps! I hate throwing away scraps as I make pies or tarts, now I will be able to scrap together an individual serving.
$2.35/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- False bottoms for easy product removal
- 3/4" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Durable non-stick steel for effortless release of delicate crusts
- Perfect for individual portions
- Does not warp or bend out of shape
Other Products from this Line
- Gobel 4 1/4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4" x 1 1/8" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 5 1/2" x 1" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 9 3/8" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 8" x 1 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 8 1/2" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 11 3/4" x 1" Fluted Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
|Top Diameter||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
This 4" tart / quiche pan features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation, and it is made of steel that has a non-stick coating that provides easy unmolding and clean up. This 4" round non-stick tart / quiche pan also features 3/4" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:bottom tart great pan tarts pans removable gobel made quality
I am absolutely in love with these and will DEFINITELY be buying more. The quality is spectacular (they're even made in France), and the size is just perfect. Of all the things I bought in my order, the Gobel tart pans (large and small alike) are my favorites. The bake on my tarts was so even, and they came out so beautifully, I was beyond happy.
Great size and wonderful pan. Mad I didn't order more. I love how it cook a tart crust evenly and had no problem with removing the tart from the pan.
These Gobel tartelette pans are the real deal! Made in France with the removable bottom to make sure your pie crusts stay perfect, it is a must have for any serious baker. I got myself 4 of them and will order more.
This is a high quality tart pan at a good price. The 4” size is great for mini-desserts or dessert buffets. Buy multiples so you can make several tartlets at once!
I want to make little mini quiches in this tartlet/quiche pan! I think it will make for a more appealing look. I’m excited to put it to use.
Excellent tart - quiche pans. We use them without any trouble because the tarts & quiches release very easily, as they're supposed to. The removable bottom is a must for us to keep the integrity of the tart crust. We'll buy them again.
This is a great quality product. These are very affordable, durable and they look great. The bottom pops out for way removal of tarts out of the pan.
This Gobel non-stick tart/quiche pan with removable bottom is so awesome! We got a set of six, it is of great quality, not so easy to store because the bottom does not latch and it is always lost.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE Gobel Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom 4". QUALITY MADE AND SOOO CUTE. THEY HAVE A NON-STICK COATING TO MAKE FOOD EASY TO REMOVE BUT ALSO REMOVABLE BOTTOM THAT YOU PUSH AND IT POPS OUT THE PRODUCT. I MADE 4" PEANUT BUTTER CUPS AND TARTS+THEY WORKED GREAT. WASH UP IS SO EASY, I RECOMMEND ONLY TO HANDWASH (THEY'LL LAST FOREVER, AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY ARE DRY BEFORE STORING)...WEBSTAURANT HAD THE BEST PRICE OF ANYWHERE/THAT'S WHY I ADORE BUYING MY SUPPLYS HERE.
these are the perfect size for little individual tarts or quiches. the nonstick coating has total coverage and works great and the removable bottom makes it a breeze to remove crust and dough.
These are nice small pans for making personal sized fruit tarts! I like making mini quiches and refrigerating them for quick reheating in the morning!!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register