$26.96/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$28.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Features a bold look with sleek lines that taper outward
- Perfect for mixing drinks or for serving signature beers and cocktails
- Thick sham provides a stable base; tempered, rolled rim increases chip-resistance
- Built to withstand the rigors of high-volume restaurants, bars, or catered events
- Exceptional clarity allows for excellent product visibility
Other Products from this Line
|Pasabahce 52339-024 Specs|
|Height||5 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Type|| All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Pasabahce 52339-024 Details
Boost your beverage service and provide your guests with an ideal drinking experience with this Pasabahce 52339-024 16 oz. rim tempered mixing / pint glass. Perfectly portioned for crafting creative cocktails or serving signature beers and pilsners, this item is a wonderful addition to any restaurant, bar, banquet hall, or catered event. While its thick sham supplies a stable base that allows it to remain upright on tabletops, counters, and trays, its tempered, rolled rim increases chip-resistance to ensure long-lasting use. This item is also built to withstand the daily rigors of high-volume consumer traffic environments, making it more robust than delicate crystal alternatives. Its exceptional clarity even enables excellent product visibility in order to showcase your specialty drinks! Featuring a bold look with sleek lines that taper outward, this mixing glass is made for endless possibility and bound to please!
Established in 1935 by Kemal Ataturk, the famous founder of Turkey, the Sisecam Group has existed at the forefront of glass manufacture and design for more than 85 years. As Sisecam's oldest company and the third largest producer of glassware in the world, Pasabahce not only benefits from this long tradition of wisdom and expertise, but it also strives to create top-quality products that demonstrate the utmost respect for people, nature, and law. Crafted with the guiding principle of responsibility at its core, Pasabahce glassware is just what you've been searching for!
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 5 3/4"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register