Giles 24212 Thermocouple
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Giles 24212 Thermocouple.
Pitco B6796201-C Wiring Harness
Pitco PP10739 Thermostat
Ultrafryer Systems 22A342 Board,Interface 24pin Con Pnp
Henny Penny 56166 Probe
Lang O9-60101-26 Hi-Limit
Frymaster 8262014 Kit, Sunne 375f T''Stat
Grindmaster Cecilware L113A Junction Wire
Giles 70907 Drain Switch
Get paid to review this product!