- Designed for use with wood fired ovens
- Durable aluminized steel design
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Ample 48" length
- 9 1/2" wide scraper offers wide coverage
- Use to extract solid coal bodies from the oven floor
- Ideal for pizza parlors, restaurants, and buffets
Other Products from this Line
|GI Metal ACH-RS Specs|
|Width||1 1/2 Inches|
|Scraper Length||9 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the benefits of aluminized steel?
- Aluminized steel is carbon steel coated with an aluminum silicon alloy through a process is called hot dipping, having the strength of steel in addition to the advantages of corrosion resistance and better heat distribution of aluminum.
GI Metal ACH-RS Details
Clean your wood fired oven quickly with this GI Metal Amica 48" aluminized steel oven rake ACH-RS. This oven rake is designed to extract solid coal bodies from the oven floor. The durable aluminized steel design ensures it can withstand extended use in elevated temperatures, while an aluminum handle makes it lightweight for all day use.
This scraper features an ample 48" length. The 9 1/2" wide scraper offers a wide path to scrape embers and the 1 1/2" deep scraper ledge ensures easy movement from oven to shovel. When wood fired ovens run your business, keep them clean with this oven rake.
Scraper Length: 9 1/2"
Scraper Width: 1 1/2"
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
GI Metal ACH-RS
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register