Garland / US Range 1269899 Transformer Class 2, 120v-24v
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Garland / US Range
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Garland / US Range 1269899 Transformer Class 2, 120v-24v.
|Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10-S|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GD-20|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GD-20-S|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-10|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-10-S|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-ESS|
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S|
|Garland / US Range SCOGS10ESS|
|Garland / US Range SCO-GS-10S|
|Garland / US Range SCOGS20ESS|
|Garland / US Range SCO-GS-20S|
|Garland / US Range SDG-1|
|Garland / US Range SDG-2|
|Garland / US Range SUMG-GS-10ESS|
|Garland / US Range SUMG-GS-20ESS|
Blakeslee 78057 Transformer
Rational 87.01.297 Control Transformer T1
Middleby Marshall 41872 Transformer
Frymaster 8072192 TRANSFORMER,V&F100/120V-12V
Middleby Marshall 97398 Transformer
All Points 44-1297 20/50VA Dual Transformer - 100/120V Primary, 12/24V Secondary
Antunes 4010170 Transformer
Cornelius 620047992 Buckin Boost
Get paid to review this product!