Login for details
Earn up to $252.45 back (25,245 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- 20.8 kW of heating power
- Sunfire series solid state analog controls
- Standard oven depth
- 10 chrome-plated oven racks
- Stainless steel construction
- Single-speed 3/4 hp fan motor
- 240V, 1 Phase
SunFire SCO-ES-20S 240/1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1030 lb.
- 38 Inches
- 41 1/4 Inches
- 70 1/2 Inches
- Interior Width
- 29 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 24 Inches
- Interior Height
- 24 Inches
- 43 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 240 Volts
- 20.8 Kilowatts
- 18 x 26 Pan Capacity
- 10 Pans
- Control Type
- NSF Listed
Spark / Piezo Ignition
- Installation Type
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 4 Doors
- Number of Racks
- Oven Interior Style
- Standard Depth
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Full Size
Customer questions about this product
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
SunFire SCO-ES-20S 240/1 Details
Bake delicious bread, cook casseroles, and create other tasty dishes with the Garland SunFire series SCO-ES-20S double deck electric convection oven! This convection oven features two spacious oven chambers, each with a porcelainized interior and coved corners for easy cleaning. Additionally, it comes with 5 adjustable, chrome-plated oven racks per oven, while solid state analog controls with a 60-minute timer help even the busiest kitchens and bakeries keep track of their culinary creations.
- Electronic spark ignition
- Single-speed fan, 3/4 hp motor
- 60/40 dependent solid door design
- It requires a 240V, 1 phase electrical connection
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
SunFire SCO-ES-20S 240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register