Garland GIR36 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G36 Ranges - 40,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, backsplash, and bottom
- Two 20,000 BTU infra-red burners
- Burners controlled with Hi-Lo valve
- 3-position, spring-balanced adjustable rack assembly
- Large capacity removable grease pan
- For range-mount applications
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet required
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Garland / US Range
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Garland / US Range GIR36 LP Specs|
|Depth||18 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Range Mounted|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GIR36 LP Details
This Garland GIR36 liquid propane infra-red range-mount salamander broiler is a great addition to your existing G36 series range (sold separately)! Thanks to two powerful 20,000 BTU infra-red burners with individual hi-lo valve controls, you'll be able to brown the tops of casseroles, melt cheese, broil or reheat individual entrees, and finish cuts of meat with ease!
The Garland GIR36 range-mount salamander broiler features a three-position, spring-balanced adjustable rack assembly to accommodate all your signature entrees and sides. It also has a large capacity removable grease pan for easy cleaning and a mounting backsplash. For easy cleaning and reliable durability, this salamander features an all-stainless steel construction.
Depth: 18 3/8"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GIR36 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register