$3.19/EachShips free with Plus
- Features microfoam palms for an excellent grip and enhanced dexterity
- Durable 15 gauge fabric protects against abrasions, cuts, tears, and punctures
- Comfortable nylon / spandex knit minimizes hand fatigue
- Long knit cuffs provide a snug fit with extended wrist protection
- Touchscreen-capable fingertips allow workers to operate smartphones and tablets
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
Ergodyne 10372 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.4 lb.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Resistance
- Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Resistance
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Resistance
- Cut Protection
- CE-EN388 Abrasion Level
- Level 4
- CE-EN388 Cut Level
- Level 1
- CE-EN388 Puncture Level
- Level 1
- CE-EN388 Tear Level
- Level 2
- Cuff Style
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Tested
CE Standard EN 388 Tested
Touch Screen Capable
- Without Latex
- Nylon / Spandex
- Maximum Cut Weight Protection
- 200 grams
- 15 Gauge
Keep your hands safe with these Ergodyne ProFlex 7000 nylon / spandex gloves with microfoam nitrile palm coating. These gloves are designed to provide an excellent grip and enhanced dexterity. Featuring microfoam nitrile palms, they ensure a sturdy hold for handling a variety of surfaces. They are made of lightweight nylon / spandex knit that provides a flexible fit with minimal hand fatigue, ensuring superior comfort. They also feature snug knit cuffs that are longer than many traditional gloves, resulting in a better fit with extended wrist protection. This feature also works to keep dirt and debris out to prevent direct contact with skin.
The 15 gauge fabric offers EN 388 CE protection of 4121A and ANSI/ISEA 105 protection against abrasions, cuts, tears, and punctures. This ensures worry-free work for your employees, as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental scrapes, even in high-volume, fast-paced settings.
Perfect for industrial work, these gloves are sure to boost both safety and productivity. For additional versatility, they have touchscreen-capable fingertips to allow workers to operate smartphones and tablets without having to remove the gloves. These sturdy gloves are a trustworthy, proven choice for employees and offer essential protection for all types of industrial, manufacturing, and construction work.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
This item protects hands against cuts.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register