$599.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $17.97 back (1,797 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Keeps decks, outdoor dining areas, and poolside patios shaded
- 1 1/2" thick aluminum pole with an American oak finish
- Pulley lift allows you to open and close the umbrella with a braided rope
- High-density fiberglass ribs bend with the wind without snapping or breaking
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic canvas canopy protects sensitive colors from sun exposure
California Umbrella ALTO118202-5432-DWV Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 22 lb.
- 11 Feet
- Maximum Height
- 107 Inches
- Made in America
- Frame Material
- Lift Type
- Sunbrella 2A
Customer questions about this product
- Will this umbrella look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to this umbrella’s manufacturing process, no two fabrics will look exactly the same. While each umbrella is designed from the same type of fabric pictured, each will have its own unique appearance and sequence in the pattern.
- Can I leave my umbrella out all the time?
- All umbrellas should be lowered in windy conditions. Umbrellas should also be covered or stored in a dry location during rain or snow. Operator’s discretion is advised to prevent direct and consequential damage from the wind and rain.
- Is this umbrella water proof?
- This material is not water-proof, but is water resistant. The material is not meant to be left outside during inclement weather, please store inside during rain to avoid damage of the product and potentially voiding the warranty. Protective covers are available for purchase to be used to safely cover fabric during wet conditions.
Keep your decks, outdoor dining areas, or poolside patios shaded with this California Umbrella Venture Series 11' pulley lift umbrella with 1 1/2" American oak aluminum pole. This umbrella features a 1 1/2" thick aluminum pole with an American oak finish, giving it a classic wooden look without requiring the upkeep. The aluminum pole uses sleek, stainless steel hardware for a robust foundation, and the umbrella's high-density fiberglass ribs bend with the wind without snapping or breaking, providing excellent support to the canopy. Plus, the umbrella's 11' size has sufficient area coverage, providing multiple guests with relief from the sun's rays.
The pulley lift allows staff members to easily open or close the umbrella as needed. The pulley's simple, braided rope bears the weight of the canopy while opening and closing, which eliminates force and fatigue, while the convenient pin stop in the center mast keeps the canopy in place while open. The canopy's Sunbrella 2A fabric is made of 100% solution-dyed acrylic canvas and is specially enhanced to protect more sensitive colors from fading, even under the most extreme sun exposure conditions.
Producing high-quality outdoor products since 1946, California Umbrella is devoted to creating cool, comfortable shade wherever you see fit. Their collection provides an ample range of material and fabric options, as well as attractive styles to meet the demands of the ever-changing market. From simple to high-end umbrellas with a variety of outdoor accessories, California Umbrella has the shade solution for you and your facility!
Canopy Diameter: 11'
Maximum Height: 107"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
California Umbrella ALTO118202-5432-DWV
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register